//Making Randomness

Home About Me Links Twitter Facebook
Waiting.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 | 11:05 PM | 0 Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Really a long day to go through.

 

Waiting.
Frustrated here and there, when Facebook give you pleasure more than I did.
Leaving me behind. Like always. 
For you, just like who-cares, maybe. 
But, apart from all my feelings,
I think a part of me will always be waiting for you. 

#Larahati




Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome Bluely

Allah seeker | 1992 | SKBP-ians('99-'04), SMKBP-ians('05-'09), UMK-ians('11- present)| Muslim, and proud! | Blog ini hanyalah curahan isi hati dan fikiran sepanjang kehidupan penulis yang diilhamkan oleh-Nya melalui persekitaran yang penulis alami | Do read and share if benefited :)) .

Tagboard

Back Then

Credits

Layout : Dian Az-zahra
Tutorial : Kak Lettha Qay
Background And Images : ABC
Best Viewed In Google Chrome


Copyright 2012 Dian Az-zahra. Protected Reserved.